7. All 54 cards (including two jokers) are placed randomly behind 54 numbers on a factory sealed board. The board is kept in a locked case at all times except during weekly drawings.
8. Sold Tickets are placed in a bin.
9. Unless notified otherwise on the MG Foundation’s website page, weekly drawings are held at 9:00 p.m. every Wednesday at Moretti’s Ristorante & Pizzeria, 6415 Dempster Street, Morton Grove, IL 60053. Drawings will be in public.
10. At the drawing, one Ticket is drawn from the bin.
11. The name and number on the Ticket is read, and then the corresponding numbered card from the raffle board is revealed.
12. If a number is not listed on the Ticket, or if a number selected in a previous raffle is listed on the Ticket, the Ticket shall be deemed invalid and a new Ticket shall be drawn.
13. If the revealed card is not queen of hearts, the holder of record of the Ticket wins a designated prize and the pot rolls over for next week’s raffle. The pot continues to roll over each week until the queen of hearts is revealed.
14. If the revealed card is the queen of hearts, the pot is divided as follows:
15. First the expenses of the raffle (including without limitation the costs to purchase Boards bins and supplies, print tickets and advertise the raffle) will be deducted. The remainder of the pot is the “Net Pot”
16. The holder of record of the Ticket wins 50% of the Net Pot or $1,000 whichever is greater.
17. The MG Foundation receives 40% of the Net Pot, and
18. 10% of the Net Pot shall be used to start the pot for the next raffle, provided the MG Foundation chooses to continue the raffle, otherwise said 10% shall be retained by the MG Foundation.
19. Each week after the drawing, all purchased Tickets, except for the winning Ticket will be destroyed, and new Tickets will be sold for the next weekly drawing.